Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our Latest Product Review... "WAHM Reviews SensitiviTees"

WAHM Reviews SensitiviTees

Posted by Ann Cowan on March 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM  WAHM Reviewer - Traci Tamlyn

"SensitiviTees: Specialty T-Shirts with Sensitive messages; Gluten-Free, Food Allergies, Gay Marriages, Adoption, Breast Cancer Awareness.

When I was first introduced to this product I was so excited! My son has a Dairy allergy and now that he is mobile and independent, 3 years old, it is more difficult at large gatherings to make sure he isn’t given something with Dairy in it. The t-shirt I requested will help tremendously with this issue. It has a large cow on the front and written underneath, in large print, it says Dairy Allergy. I was able to base my size decision on measurements they provided for youth shirts. A youth size would have been too large for my son so I ordered a toddler size. After communicating with Stacy at SensitiviTees I received my package a week later. To my surprise the package included the t-shirt I requested and a long sleeve shirt also.

I was very happy with the quality of the shirts. The t-shirt is a thin material and will not be too heavy for the summer months. The long sleeve shirt is a thicker material and prefect for other seasons. Upon receiving the package I washed the shirts according to the washing instructions provided. They washed up very well. They are made of 100% cotton and it is recommended to air dry them, which I did.

The first time my son wore the t-shirt my family loved it! He was able to wear the long sleeve shirt to a community event and we received many compliments for it. People were able to ask questions about his dairy allergy and understand it better. I felt that he was safer around people who do not know about his allergy, while wearing his Dairy Allergy shirt.

You can find out more about SensitiviTees on their Facebook pageblog page and webpage.”

I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment